Saturday 13 April 2013

13.4.13 ~ Drawing of a Rose

13.4.13 ~

Drawing Number 3~


I know I have already done a drawing of a flower, but I love Roses!

This time I do have coloring pencils, so this one will, near enough, be exactly the same (fingers crossed!)













Step 1:

For this step, just draw the stem and the first few petals.


















Step 2:

Now add the middle part of the flower! 
Don't add any of the detail yet!



















Step 3:

Now add the back petals! 





















Step 4:

Now add the detail the middle part.
There's a little wiggly bit on one of the petals, adds more detail.





















Step 5:

Add the leaves on the stem!
Nearly there!!






















Step 6:

Now add the color!

I drew around it with a black pen, very thinly. Just to make it stand out more!





















Mine didn't turn out to be perfect. But I'm happy with it!
Don't forget to contact me, the link to my email address is on the first blog post. 
Also don't forget to post your versions of this below!:)

Stephanie x


No comments:

Post a Comment